Cartridges???

Max

okay so im gonna buy some new cartridges to replace my shitty Stanton 520sk's. Anyway the Ortofon GTs look good. They pretty much have the same specs for output and tracking weight as thr 44-7's and they're a lot cheaper. But i also saw the Pickering EP-DJ cartridges and they look amazing. They have a higher output than either of the other two, and can support more tracking weight. They're here: http://www.pickeringaudio.com/cartridges_ep-dj.asp and they look sweet. So I was wondering if anybody had tired either the ortofon or the pickering. Thanks in advance for any help.

oh shit and that other one called the NP/AC looks ridiculous. I'd like to try some of those. I think i might like to try them. They're only 20 bucks, and they're built for heavy use. I'm not sure if they're amazing, or stupid and blunt. But with 10mv output and up to 7g of tracking force they can sure take a beating.

Edited by DJStickey

You cant really go wrong w/ Otrtophons. Pickering is the European brother of Stanton Magnetics, Inc.

If you decide to take them on the road, you wont have that many problems w/ ortophons. I'm using a Numark Wax-rider at the moment, plan to upgrade to something better though. the wax-rider is a good cart though, it just bears the Numark name and all the negitivity of the numark name. I payed only 20.00 for it, so i got it without having to think it over for more than about 2 min.