Check this beat

Its sounds like something between neblina records, kanye & 9th wonder-

With a beat like this, the MC would play a large roll in determining whether I would actually like it..

I'm listening to your Summer Mix - SHIT IS HOT. Whats the brit hop track around 15 min ish (im too lazy to check where it starts, 15 is while its playing)

I'm listening again - this sounds like a pretty good beat for someone like Jay Z.

Its got a very kanye sound.

It would most likely get used by some tool like Jadakis though who would make me dislike or someone like Common who really doesn't belong on beats like these... all in all its not over the top, but it sounds like it could sell -- problem is there's too much competition in trying to sell beats that sound like that.

Hope that was constructive not destructive.

Give me feedback on my feedback :-P

easy,

not really feeling the beat man. defo that 9th wonder/kanye style but drums sound kinda weak and the 'stabs' of the loop (if that makes sense?!) are kinda cheesey. just an opinion though, no offence!

the mix is wicked though. all good tunage and like the drop into the reggae (where im at now) "out in the streets they call it..."! peep the remix: http://www.fatcity.co.uk/fatcity/shop/item...asp?itemid=5819

djxander, the uk track is herbaliser feat. blade - time to build off very mercenary i think

Yo all feedback is appreciated

@DJxander, yes i was definitely going for that Diplomats/Just Blaze type of feel on the track. Glad you like it

@Broma, i know what you mean about the chops (at the beggining right?), but i don't think they came off as cheesy. Anyway glad you liked my mix, check this thread for a full T/L and cover

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=6342

pz