What's everybody working on?

Steve

I love breaks. I'm diong a school dance in a few days, on Saturday to be exact. The school paid me $200.00 today, so

I'm debating on getting a Radio Shack 4-channel mixer for 106.00 (including taxes). Its catalog #32-3008. its got three band roteries on all the channels (which is why I want to get it, and the fact that I ran out of inputs on the Tascam XS-4. Its got two channels, and session input, so my options are limited, I have 2x turntable, 2x CD and 1x laptop which justifies the 4-channels. anyway.) So what are your opinions on it? (i'm only mixing w/it. When I skratch, i'll be using the Tascam s-4)

.......wow...i seriously hope you arnt serious about buying a radio shack mixer.....lmao!!! if so...you deserve a slap in the face for that lol!

I love breaks. I'm diong a school dance in a few days, on Saturday to be exact. The school paid me $200.00 today, so

I'm debating on getting a Radio Shack 4-channel mixer for 106.00 (including taxes). Its catalog #32-3008. its got three band roteries on all the channels (which is why I want to get it, and the fact that I ran out of inputs on the Tascam XS-4. Its got two channels, and session input, so my options are limited, I have 2x turntable, 2x CD and 1x laptop which justifies the 4-channels. anyway.) So what are your opinions on it? (i'm only mixing w/it. When I skratch, i'll be using the Tascam s-4)

yo man...I'll sell you my Numark CM-1000 mixer for $200...it's 4 channel with fader curve and all that good stuff, it'd be perfect for what you need it for...it's in perfect condition

hit me up with a messege if you're interested

Edited by dEr!v3

yo man...I'll sell you my Numark CM-1000 mixer for $200...it's 4 channel with fader curve and all that good stuff, it'd be perfect for what you need it for...it's in perfect condition

hit me up with a messege if you're interested

I'm in uni right now, and may have a residency in a club nearby. I should be able to earn/get enough to get a tascam x-17 (which I really want and another CDJ-100, costing me about $850) I'm really looking foward to the club calling me back, as this would be my first club gig, hope it pays well though. If not, my disbursements (overpayment for costs) from uni should pay that.

• 3 weeks later...

I ain't done anything for ages really. Been taking some beats made by clown and myself, which were made in Acid, and redoing & remastering em in Cubase. Just redone Ditchbeat, sounds much crisper.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loop skywalker

keep ya ears out for the chuckle brothers....no shit!!!!!

also in the new year..tales from the tone arm...the next album.

Im working on tons of music with my main man mattnice

hes nice and his name is matt funnily enough.

I planned to do Burglary Beats: Volume 2 tonight, but I only got about 50 mins done before i fucked up mixing Ultrasonic Sound by Hive into a Dylan vs Eminem track so i'm gonna have to do some cheating and re-commence another time.

It's pretty good so far though, although not multi-tracked so some of the scratching is off-time. I'll post it in the Audio section as soon as its completed and uploaded to the Spun site. I'd appreciate any feedback, good or otherwise, at least it shows that people are listening :red_smile:

I'll post it in the Audio section as soon as its completed and uploaded to the Spun site. I'd appreciate any feedback, good or otherwise, at least it shows that people are listening  :red_smile:

i look forward to having a listen bud!

I just bought tim's old pc, which is better than my other pc. And now I have 2, so expect to hear some shizzle from me damn soon ;)

I'll probably bang out some scratch beats as well as work on maybe a DnB track.