Sick Interview with lord Finesse

snuff

Lord Finesse: I discovered Big L when he had to have been about 15, 16 years old during an autograph signing. Him and his boy came in the store, and his boy was like, you know, ‘Big L, this dude, he wanna rhyme for you’ and you know, first notion, it’s like ‘Go rhyme for my manager’, you know? And his man was like, ‘Nah he wanna rhyme for you and if you don’t like him, shit, we won’t even bother you no more and shit, we’ll get the fuck out the store’, so I couldn’t turn that up. So I listened to the dude rhyme, and when he rhymed I was so impressed I was asking for his number, like ‘What’s your number?’, you know, and I just thought L reminds me of a LeBron James, how you could jump from high school to the NBA. And that’s always been me and L, it’s like when I looked at him, a lot of people looked at him like ‘Yo, he sounds just like you’ and yadda yadda, but I looked at him as raw, uncut product and he proved me right, you know. Throughout his whole career he definitely proved me right

this guy's a legend.