Tekken 5

Jon

I thought this was already out, but apparently it come sout next week- so i'm going to get it when my exams are over.

I'm a big fan of the series and this one looks great

Anyone else a fan?

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, kind of. I played Tekken 2 and 3 to death on PlayStation. Haven't really played it much since then. Is this coming out on PC?

dunno- this one has all the arcade versions of the ps1 tekkens on (tekken 1, 2 and 3) as well

Looks great

'After the completion of The King of Iron First Tournament 4, a fierce battle between father and son unfolded at Mishima Heihachi, his grandfather-but spares both Kazuya and Heihachi's lives in honor of his mother who loved peace. While many presume the death of Heihachi Mishima will end the reign of Mishima Zaibatsu, an announcement is made for the fifth king of Iron First Tournament, with an unknown replacement to Heihachi leading the organization. The fight begins. '

Guest Deeswift

Ah yes man, Roger was the shit! Cheers for the pics and linkage. On a completely different note, have you seen Final Fantasy XII? :o

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, the movies were defo sick. Shame the rest of the game wasn't amazing though. I still can't think of any game that tops FFVII. Maybe I'm just old fashioned... but FFVII is still my favourite game ever.

Guest Deeswift

Train graveyard in FFVII is quite an annoying section, but it shouldn't have taken more than a short time to get through. Just gotta keep looking around, going through the train cars, on top of them, etc, and you'll come out of that area soon enough.

I know that graphically it may be weak in comparison to today's FF games (great in it's day though), but as far as the storyline goes, with all it's crazy plot twists, plus the way you get attached to certain characters, FFVII is the shit.

Guest Deeswift

It does work, but in some ways I wish they'd left it how it was.

What I am looking forward to though, is FFVII Advent Children. Can't wait for that shit. Guaranteed dope.

i've missed all the hype regarding this, will have to have a look for trailer or soemthing when i get home....FF games are scary though becasue if you put them down even for a couple of days i have a habit of forgetting stuff too easily....

FFVI (FFIII on SNES) is the shit! I got hooked on that game for so long. And FFVIII is good too, I only played a little of FFVII, then I started getting tired of games altogether.

WORD! ff 3 was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, played it begining to end twice thru on my old pc.. get it on emulator! also anyone played secret of mana? that game ruled the roost back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...

i bought tekken today- its great- much faster than the old ones

also picked up rob swift breaks, foo fighters new album, vans warp tour compilation and doubles of the new audio bullies single yey!

yeh man- i kno- i perfected him on very hard mode this morning! He's a well annoying final boss- that fire ball gets really annoying- i tend to just kick him in the legs cos h seems not to be able to block as much

I can't even beat Jinpachi on Easy mode consistently yet. Perfecting him in Very Hard mode...that's worth some props.

He's got that one move where he can just stop you in your tracks no matter what you're doing and momentarily stop your movements - that's right up there with the MK2 bosses and the KOF bosses as well.