Nintendo Revolution & Game Boy Micro

Steve

It also will have the ability to download two decades' worth of games from the Nintendo Entertainment System, the Super Nintendo and the Nintendo 64.
:d :d :d

it will try to pad its commanding lead in handheld game devices with the introduction of the Game Boy Micro, which will play current Game Boy Advance cartridges but measure 4 inches wide, 2 inches tall and less than an inch in thickness, while weighing 2.8 ounces, equal to 80 paper clips.
The company said it intends to capitalize on the wireless capability of the Nintendo DS, which came out in November, by establishing a free worldwide network allowing people to compete against each other. The first games to be playable over the network will be released later this year.

I love Nintendo :d

Nintendo stand for originality & style. To me xbox & ps2 games are bland as fuck. No style.

I've always liked Nintendo from back in the days of the 8-bit NES. Super Nintendo had some of the best games ever, but after that things seemed to go a bit pear shaped. I think the fact that their games are almost impossible to copy influences a fair few people's decisions to buy one. Shame really cos they have some cool ideas.

I've got a ps2 and a gamecube, and I've probably been more into some games on my ps2 than anything on the cube, but I just appreciate the artistry that goes into the cube so much more. And the fact that most of the games have a ridiculous bright blue sky, so you can get sucked into a game and stay in an "up" mood.

the gamecube is handy because games tend to turn up quite cheap for it, either on sale or second hand.

Guest Mike Reezy

im a NES baby too

SMB3 has to be one of the best games ever, IMO, they focused more ong gameplay when then graphic capabilities werent as good.

then SNES, plenty of good games, amongmy favs; streetfighter,nba jam, and super mario world

then came the 64 ; 007,perfect dark,mario golf

Is there a good steady N64 emulator yet?

Guest Deeswift

Mike there's been a Nintendo64 emulator out for years. Look for Project64 and update it with it's own SP1 (service pack). Find ROMS on eMule or via BitTorrent, as well as ROM sites.

nintendo is trippin dopping all these damn gameboys. they are broke as hell! its obvious. how many friggin gameboys do they gotta drop before they make one right???? after micro its gonna be gameboy invisible. look at sony. they made the psp. its FUCKING THE SICKEST SHIT EVER (in the handheld world). its an ipod, a mini-dvd player, and gaming device. first handheld console they drop and they already BURN THE FUCK out of all nintendo ideas. i thnk the micro idea SUCKS! so does the SP. they should have stopped at GB advanced. its the more decent sized GB. oh well. i hope they got something up their sleeves for the revolution. so far, ps3 looks unbelievably ILL. 360 looks promising too. gamecube was lamepube. revolution design looks cool :s .

I'm not really liking Nintendo's new products. The micro is too damn small. How are you supposed to see the screen on that thing? And the Revolution is too lopsided - it's going to be tough to find a place to put it so it looks nice and neat and in order. I like to have things sitting on the shelves under my TV, but it looks like the Revolution has this big base so it's meant to stand up. Not to mention the acute angles in that thing.

nintendo ruled until the playstation was released

and that micro gameboy looks like as much fun as playing mobile phone games. if you are that stuck for space you shouldnt be playing games at all. you should be directing all your time to getting more space.

get an atari lynx. only just handheld