Scarface game

Guest $mooth

the film was some chronic shit for its time and im a big fan.

i dig pacino's choice of roles esp. in heat when he kills de niro; thats a killer scene (should be a game)

anyway, back to the matter at hand. The game in my opinion will not top vice city/san andreas/true crime (streets of l.a)

certain aspects look like they will do well just because 'its the scarface game !'

I reckon the overall gameplay will be complete peckers as tony montana was the only real character in scarface, the eyes were always on him. Now, more characters are goin to be introduced, just as if it's an original game. Does anyone agree?

Guest $mooth

The thing is, the game is not based on the original film, it follows on where the story left off, as if Montana has been resuscitated after being filled with lead.

It's gonna be either A: Ace

or B: Wank

depending on how they do it.

Most film licenced games are poo anyway imo.

mmmmmm, wonder if it'll be better than Vice City?

Snuff I COMMAND you to play GTA San Andreas, youll play it and wonder why vice city was good, each gta gets much and much better,

the radio altho still hillarious wasnt as personal as the vice city, i loved john freeloader on the public radio, also that fernadez love connection guy, funny shit and good game, youll love the new one man. its so good....

i cant wait for what ps3 is gonna be like, how long till ps3 is ready? they wont release a new game till the new system apparently.

Snuff I COMMAND you to play GTA San Andreas, youll play it and wonder why vice city was good, each gta gets much and much better,

done that shit while back as i got a pre-release copy of my mates brother who writes for some gaming mag. yeah it was aite.

my point was that vice city was loosly based on scarface wasn't it? down to some of the sets (the hawaiin themed office spings to mind) and the attire......and his final scene, when he shoots his way out of teh drawing room which even has the same decor as Montana's in scraface....did you finish vice city? have you seen Scarface?

aiight my bad, yeah i get what you mean now that i think about it.

thats a good connection man, getting to play shit before it hits the shelf. yeah the vice city was very much like scarface even down to the ending where you take out those guys that are trying to kill you.

i remember seeing something about the scarface actor or something was pissed off they made a violent game on the movie? haha sorry but wasnt scarface fucking violent as a movie, i mean its still violent now let alone back in the day.

my fav part is when hes like "nah i aint gonna shoot you" hey tony shoot this piece of shit" or something haha funny shit.