Sony patents 'real life Matrix'

Ben

Sony do patent an awful lot of ideas. Often, these are known as 'submarine patents': patents are filed, then surface years later when another invention infringes upon their 'idea'. There are now many laws in place to curb this practice, since many people have profiteered from this, earning handsome livings without even doing a thing.

Sony also invent some pretty far-out stuff... and have internally banned the further development of some ides, such as a thermal imaging camera which they discovered could be fine-tuned to see through clothing.

Better than life..lol... i love the dwarf!

what was the film with Liam Neeson in, and he was a dealer in these things, exactly like the sony stuff described up above????

Someone please put me out my misery on this one, I won't be able to sleep otherwise...i think it was based on a book by William Gibson called NeuroDancer maybe??

help me......

The film you are thinking of is Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes & Angela Bassett. I don't think it's based on Neuromancer or any other Gibson novel, however it's been awhile and I only read 2 of them so I could be wrong....

Sony also invent some pretty far-out stuff... and have internally banned the further development of some ides, such as a thermal imaging camera which they discovered could be fine-tuned to see through clothing.

They actaully stumbled upon that inventon, a kid used the nite shot on his cam during the day and it revealed enough of what a girl was wearing under her dress to make sony remove the nite shot from future camcorders. I am lucky enought o have a cam corder with nite shot not that i go around and use it......a lot

Guest Mike Reezy

me and chile already agreed that this would be the end of the world.

why would anyone want to leave their matrix if they could make any hot bitches just suck their dick all day?

I might kick it in there for a minute.....

for real tho its way worse.... people fighting each other online and actually getting hurt

training for any type of mission

military examples

They could knock you out, then hook the matrix to your brain and awaken you in the matrix and you wouldnt even know it, then they could manipulate any information they wanted from you.

Definitely the end of the world, tho I dont think they will ever get it done

I had this idea after the 1st matrix came out, I should have copyrighted it......

right know its probably similar to how people learn how to twitch a muscle in their upper arm to make their prosthetic hands clench/close

or based of the shit where they show a monkey a pic of a hand moving, and nopte which neurons fire in his brain, and then they give him a reward for thinnking that then they put snesors there and hook it up to a robotic arm, and then the monkey can move the arm using his brain (thoughts) but there is really no brain interface at all

I think thats what this technology idea is based on