Question for old school hip hop heads

Steve

On another forum someone was talking about Rammelzee. He said that he did a track as part of a group that used the Inspector Gadget tune. Anybody know what it is? The only ones I can think of are: -

Doug E. Fresh - The Show

Kartoon Krew - Inspector Gadget

Bad Boys - Bad Boys

Unfortunately not mate. The Kartoon Krew track was pretty poor if I remember right. The Bad Boys track is on Street Sounds Electro 9 and The Show you can get anywhere obviously.

I'll ask around though man. I have my secret sources. ;)

I can rip the Bad Boys track from the Electro album if you like, but obviously it'll be cut off as it's part of a mix.

but obviously it'll be cut off as it's part of a mix.

yeah I hate that, especially when you dont know its a mix complication cd not radio edits or whatnot, you dont even start thinking about mixing out and you start hearing the song being mixed into the next one on the cd.....whenever i buy a cd i end up checking the gap between 1'st and 2nd song to see if its a mix or not. I dont buy mix cd's usually.

sorry this has nothing to do with the thread.

Nelson are you talking about playing a mixed track whilst DJ'ing?

yeah, if i just dont have something on vinyll, or cant be fucked to bring my tables I settle on the dual rack, ill be playing a song and have the one i want to cue up all ready,,,so ill be chatting breeze with friends or waiting....and then i'll hear the dj on the cd start mixing into something else.....usually i mix out later than when the dj on the complication would so its not as bad, the worse i would imagine is when you start mixing and all of a sudden another hook or high starts to drop.....i try to avoid this shit by not playing tracks from friends or requests unless they assert its unmixed....

manufactureres are starting to get an idea tho, nowdays many complications feature the mixed shit and the "bonus unmixed" disc. these are great, i keep the unmixed and sell the mixed to someone if i can.

On another forum someone was talking about Rammelzee. He said that he did a track as part of a group that used the Inspector Gadget tune. Anybody know what it is? The only ones I can think of are: -

Doug E. Fresh - The Show

Kartoon Krew - Inspector Gadget

Bad Boys - Bad Boys

actually m8..i think it was the kartoon krew one...i heard him talk about that before.

h**p://4elms.straightup.no/index2.php?option=content&task=view&id=79&pop=1&page=5 :|

The Electros that were reissued on CD have not been remastered. My mate has one of them (Electro 4 I think) and you can hear the needle being dropped on the record at the start. It sounds like shit too. Not surprisingly, Hard To Find Records appear to have something to do with it.