My podcast “Once A DJ”

Wax On

Sup guys,

Thought it worth posting here - I started a podcast a few months ago called Once A DJ, talking to DJs and former DJs about all sorts of stuff starting with their backstories, and looking at how they’ve stayed active, dealt with getting older as a DJ, what made them Jack it in or view it different and much more.

I’n terms of who I’ve had on from DV, I’ve had Jon1st and Vekked on, and from Turntablism, I’ve got a deep dive with DJ Woody coming out next week - think a lot of you guys would like that one. Got a load more interesting guests in the pipeline.

anyway if you fancy checking it head to Linktree.com/onceadj or search it on your podcasting platforms…

hope you enjoy!

• Like 10

Maybe post it on the DV facebook page?

I'm working my way through the second one now, Waxie. Enjoying it so far! 

From DJ Woody:

"I really enjoy a good podcast, and honestly I think my favourite DJ specific Podcast is one called 'Once A DJ' by Adam Gow aka DJ Wax On. He's had the likes of Vekked, Jon1st, Santero and more go pretty deep and introspective on their time and experience behind the turntables. So it was a pleasure to sit down with him for a chat and go equally deep, in fact I think we broke the record coming in at 1hr 40 lol. If that's your thing and you want to hear us delve a little deeper, then hit the link in the comments to go have a listen 🙏🏻"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...