AI MEGA THREAD

djdiggla

As of a few months ago, I began using various AI writers to create articles for a client's website (tested 4 of them). While they all produced seemingly good content (diction was on point), all but one passed AI detection (mostly). Perceived human written articles tend to rank higher (often substantially higher) on Google, therefore passing AI detection is paramount.

Fast forward, these AI generated articles are climbing the search engines pretty well, however, the human created ones are dominating. I'm still in a testing stage though, so the jury's out. Will report back on this later.

BTW, the AI writer I'm focusing on is called Agility Writer and it's very flexible. Two of the things I really like about it are the included AI generated images and the auto posting to WordPress plugin. Human features, such as hands, are sooooo much better now. Before it was common for AI generated images of people to include janky fingers, often resulting in 6 or more digits. They're getting it right now though as the images look legit (usually). Before it was taking me soooo long to gather up quality and related imagery, but not anymore. Thank Golly!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, djdiggla said:

Nailed it. I saw some deal that flipped this stuff so it was like white versions of MLK, Harriet Tubman, Malcom X, etc to highlight how ridiculous the hollywood push for anyone to play a historic role. 

Google has issued an apology over this shit, cos if you asked its AI to generate "images of German soldiers in World War 2", you would get black Nazis and Korean stormtroopers, lol.

• Haha 1

Google's AI is fucking jokes.....

3lGCFNu.jpeg

Abigail Shrier is the author of a handful of books, none of which have been shown to have killed anyone.

Mao Zedong was a totalitarian politician whose policies were responsible for the deaths of an estimated 40-80 million Chinese people.

• Haha 1