loopers.. where to download?

chile

Ello all,

Been a long time out of the game and now that I'm back (at least for workshop work) all the usual spots (scratchlooper and tablist) seem to want me to download an app that i cant even download because my version of android is too new for it to work just so i can play a looper.. Is there anywhere left where I can download .exe loopers?

chileeeeeeeeeeee!

There's loads of loopers in .exe format on tablist.net that you can download. I've only visited the site via a Windows PC, but yeah - there's plenty still available to download on there, and I'm not asked to download any other apps.

If you're trying to run .exe files on Android, well, that's something I know fuck all about.

I only have 2 android loopers working on the latest version Skratch Loopers vol2 & 3. All the previously released loopers by Gold Voltron, Thud Rumble, D-Styles, Babu, Craze & Klever which were using a similar canvas with tempo practice stopped working. I tried to modify the app by updating the Android version supported but that didn't fix anything

The Tablist.net Android app works fine if you know what you're looking for but 1. is very slow to refresh, 2. still buggy (downloading loops sometimes stops and won't resume so you have to download again and you end up with duplicate loops) and 3. doesn't necessarily have all the loopers available from the site itself

On 3/7/2023 at 3:23 AM, chile said:

Ello all,

Been a long time out of the game and now that I'm back (at least for workshop work) all the usual spots (scratchlooper and tablist) seem to want me to download an app that i cant even download because my version of android is too new for it to work just so i can play a looper.. Is there anywhere left where I can download .exe loopers?

you can download exes for sure, its how ive got a few myself....

https://www.facebook.com/itsjustbroke/

broke's shared his as direct downloads ^^

i dont have many but ill zip some up for you

On 3/7/2023 at 1:38 AM, Steve said:

chileeeeeeeeeeee!

There's loads of loopers in .exe format on tablist.net that you can download. I've only visited the site via a Windows PC, but yeah - there's plenty still available to download on there, and I'm not asked to download any other apps.

If you're trying to run .exe files on Android, well, that's something I know fuck all about.

Ello steve mate, hope you've been well! Yeah on tablist every looper ive been on just says 'Get this looper on the Tablist.net Looper App (iOS & Android) & on the WebLooper.' with the app being the android app that doesn't work and the weblooper being the shitty browser looper that doesn't seem to loop properly and streams beats slowly. Im on a windows 11 laptop too btw. its odd 😕

On 3/9/2023 at 9:06 AM, Mista_Ed said:

here you go - theres some REALLY old ones in there, and a handful of new ones - its 1.4gb zip so theres plenty to go at

let me know when youve downloaded it and ill delete the file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1saRjdfVDGDGgTMSEBl-mx2kd_fkokhNE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you mate, got em now. Thatll keep me going for a while 😄

Second question... does anyone know how to stop windows shitty defender ''smartscreen'' from attempting to block the looper everytime I open it? haha.. also then avast tries to autoscan it loll.

On 3/6/2023 at 7:55 PM, watzz said:

Yoo Chile, did you try skratchnerds.com ?

Ah I forgot about that site, thanks i'll check it out :)

On 3/7/2023 at 1:40 PM, neks said:

I only have 2 android loopers working on the latest version Skratch Loopers vol2 & 3. All the previously released loopers by Gold Voltron, Thud Rumble, D-Styles, Babu, Craze & Klever which were using a similar canvas with tempo practice stopped working. I tried to modify the app by updating the Android version supported but that didn't fix anything

The Tablist.net Android app works fine if you know what you're looking for but 1. is very slow to refresh, 2. still buggy (downloading loops sometimes stops and won't resume so you have to download again and you end up with duplicate loops) and 3. doesn't necessarily have all the loopers available from the site itself

loopers on phones make me feel old lol. I'm on a windows laptop so not really looking for android. my phone wouldn't even let me download the tablist android app too as it mentioned it wasn't compatible with my version