Front External Fader (Line Out) Ports for Numark PT01S

Utilizing a Stokyo Kutter on a Numark PT01S… 

I have to run 2 wires from the back to kutter channels, and 1 more annoying wire around the back from the center kutter output to an extra additional speaker. On top of having a battery pack flopping outside the deck w its usb to 12v converter cable. THAT’S WAY TOO MANY WIRES FOR A PORTABLE TURNTABLE! I’ve tried one mod where an ‘external fader adapter’ did not work and made my life hell wondering why; it was only 3 cables to plug in, can’t screw that up. And I noticed Bihari has $60 ext fader boxes that include a stock fader Y splitter cable, and 1 ‘Bihari Fader Connector’ which would solve nearly 100% of the issue- I would just require 2x$60 boxes= $120 + tax & shipping to the states. All for 3 adapter cables that should retail at worst(say it’s apple) $30/piece; but realistically approx $10-15/piece. Which is a $30-$90 difference that could buy a few records or another upgrade mod. I cannot make those 3 cables, and don’t wanna go all frankenstein & make it happen; I will tho. Can anyone please give me solid advice on a better approach or how to? I really want to just tap into the stock line outs and run them to the front so I may cut w less wires. But I do not know how; I would solder into all sides on a guess and hope it worked otherwise. Can someone please school me on this? And is it at all possible to kick my kutter’s center line out channel back into the pt01s’s internal speaker? I upgraded it with the beat booster. It’d be nice to also not have to run a long output wire to behind the deck to another speaker. It’s not exactly portable this way and certainly can’t be played in your lap unless you had battery packs, cords, and a speaker hanging off you. Please help!!