DJ Stands (Various types)

I had ordered some Odyssey stands back in November knowing they were backordered with supply chain issues etc. Kept getting pushed back. Dec then Jan then March/April. Just got to be too long of a lead time so canceled and went on the search for stands. Point being, I found a UK (only) and also a US small manufacturer that had pretty cool gear so wanted to share. 

http://www.djstandz.com/home/products/

I thought these guys stuff was pretty cool looking. Do Mobile DJ stands, laptop, controller, CDJ and more. Even wall mount TT stands! Don't ship to the States or have a distributor unfortunately for me. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ApacheAudio?ref=l2-about-shopname

These guys are pretty cool too. Really heavy duty looking. Both manufactures, really. They do stands for amps, sub, CDJ, guitar pedals, synths, mixers, vinyl, etc. Even desk organizers and toothbrush holders! Looks like they would ship abroad but might be cost prohibitive.

Anyways, thought some of yall might be interested in these smaller outfits making some interesting stands. 

• Like 4

I've maybe used one a couple of times, back in the rare times decades ago that I DJed in the wild - but I never got on with tilted / angled equipment. It's a nice use of space but I always found it awkward. I guess you'd get used to it. Or it's because I'm a midget.

• Haha 1

I find it awkward for controllers and synths but not EFX or CDJ. I thought those angled pedal stands were pretty weird too but bought one specifically for a noise gate that's pretty much mandatory for my C64 synth.