Ecler is coming back

Dan

6 hours ago, Steve said:

Given the cheap production quality of that video, I wonder if someone's just bought the rights to use the name and is gonna try and make a few quid off it.

Yeah that video is squirrely looking. Would be cool if it was back and actually quality but not gonna hold my breath.  

22 hours ago, Steve said:

Given the cheap production quality of that video, I wonder if someone's just bought the rights to use the name and is gonna try and make a few quid off it.

I dunno, looking at that youtube channel and the ecler website it's been going for a few years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I dunno, looking at that youtube channel and the ecler website it's been going for a few years.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot that Ecler was still going, but it was the DJ division that stopped putting out products, and this video is from the main Ecler channel. I guess they just threw it together cheaply.

Hak320 was my first "favourite" mixer. Still miss that horizontal rotary EQ layout.

I remember buying 10 of those Tascam XS-4 rebadges from the States for like $50 each. Still struggled to sell the fuckers in the UK, probably lost a bit of money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Mista_Ed said:

Just needs someone to create a fader mod for that thing lol

Add some punch buttons! lol

• Haha 1