Z-TRIP "Mixtape Master" 30 mix USB Collection

djdiggla

https://ztrip.bandcamp.com/merch/z-trip-mixtape-master-cassette-usb

I bit on it. Like z-trip and always down to listen to mixes. Yoda did something similar a few years back. 

0025883486_36.jpg

EXCLUSIVE mixtape compilation made for the Z-Trip, Atmosphere & Cypress Hill tour

40 MIXES
30 HOURS OF MUSIC
ALL MUSIC STYLES

Works on Mac & PC

Shipping:
Domestically and Internationally via USPS

shipping out on or around September 21, 2021
Buy Now  $30 USD or more 

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind owning one, but I bought a Beat Junkies one that was basically the same thing and it's just another dust collector. 😅

I've been thinking about selling a lot of my physical media recently, cos there's only really 2 reasons why I hang on to it: -

1. I like owning it, but not for any logical reason, cos I don't actually use it. Shit just sits in cupboards, drawers, and crates.

2. Some things might be worth something one day. Mind you, The Ruck said that about his Braille tape and nobody's knocking on my door offering me thousands for that.

But if you want the mixes this is definitely very reasonably priced.

I’ll pay you shipping for that Braille tape :p

Yeah I’ve been think about selling a lot of my (non DJ mix) CDs this is pretty good bang for the buck. Will put several of not all the mixes on my car USB drive and be happy with it. I definitely like this better than just getting a digital DL. And way more compact than all CDs.