Vestax PDX2000 MkII Help!

Hey guys,

I managed to dig one of my decks out the loft recently. Unfortunately it's not working (and I think I remember why now)

Decided to open it up in case it was a fuse/switch. Turns out it's probably something a lot worse...

It all comes flooding back to me know. I'm pretty sure the tracks on what I can only think is the power transformer had become scorched so we tried to solder some wires to bypass the tracks (ghetto fix)

Does anyone have any idea what the part is I've highlighted and if I can get a replacement?

>> Click for pics <<

• 5 months later...

My man @zidercommando came through and repaired my turntable. Even added midi support using his mod shown in the video.

I'd almost be back in business but had to order a new power supply for my Rane TTM56 - Must have lost it in the house move - A costly mistake :(

I wonder if my M447 is still in good order, it's been sitting around in the loft for about 5 years. I checked eBay and prices for replacements are astronomical. I'll possibly go with a Tonar replacement if worst comes to worst. I'd consider buying something better but money is pretty tight right now.

• Like 1