Jungle Bassment Radio: Vibes and Head Nodders 3/28/21

42 minutes ago, Steve said:

This is packed full of bangers. Good shit man.

Are you getting many viewers on Twitch when you go live?

hell naw....  the most i got was 3 people. and that wasnt even at the same time.  most people who follow me check in later which is why i post them on youtube because twitch is going to mute most of it on the playback.  hell, youtube blocks it out of most countries except the US and UK.  i cant really change the time i go on because life gets in the way.  i barely get enough time to plan out a set.  the house sets i did on the fly.  but i always plan out hip hop sets.  at least half ass plan them out.  i do switch some things up and play other stuff i just thought of.  pretty much all of the loops to extend a transition are done on the fly.  honestly, im not sure how much longer im going to do these.  im almost back to full schedule at the job and now my wife has to start caring for her mom. so we are split between 2 houses now. life is once again getting in the way of creativity.

That's rough man. It's hard enough to build up a following as it is, without all the copyright bullshit.

Maybe try more descriptive stream titles, like "Spinnin' 90s hip-hop & R&B" or whatever, cos perhaps that will tempt some people in who are just browsing through the live music streams.

But yeah, that shit takes a lot of work, so I can understand if you don't have time to do it anymore. All the best to your wife's mom too.

• Like 1