Rane 57 SL - How do I set all effects to "off" on start-up?

I'm too stupid to find it in the manual and also can't find it online. I mainly use this mixer as a regular mixer and whenever I turn it on, two effects are "on" by default (Deck 1 - B3 and B6 / Deck 2 - only B6)

How can I set them all to off as a default? I swear that I've found this once and made it work but both me and the mixer forgot about it.,.

Thanks for chiming in! :)

I'm using Scratch Live 2.5.0 (11) on Windows 7 64-bit SP1 if that helps. I've browsed all menus I could find in Scratch Live and there is a "Save to Mixer" function but I can't find where I choose the default effects. I also believe that I used a version prior to 2.5.0 when I was able to choose that..

This is was it looks like:

serato hardware.png

You just select what you want your effects to be directly on the mixer and it memorizes them when you click save. I just tried it on 2.5 and it didn’t work though. 

V 1.91 does as expected, I think that may be the latest version that works. 

https://serato.com/scratchlive/downloads/1.9.1

Bit of a nuisance but I think there is a way to install separately so the installation doesn’t mess with your settings for 2.5 

• Like 1

Sorry also for choosing the exact fx type & parameters , you do this by the hardware panel in Scratch live. The panel should reflect mixer adjustments  with visual feedback but also gives you the drop down menu to choose fx types. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 10:35 AM, mfsop said:

Fair enough, you're temporarily discharged.

Defendant @Gizmo, please stand up.

My recollection of events from yesterday are vague, let alone 15 years ago. 

But let me be quite clear for the court — those screenshots are not mine. I see a tech house crate. I have never had a tech house crate in my life. And something called “Party Shuffle”? God lord man. Probably lifted them from the Serato site.

I’m actually quite deliberate in my choices when showing tracks. I’ve often included Easter egg mentions from people I know in my videos, some of which frequent these chambers. Hell, I got my local cafe a mention in the Fantastical app promo vid. Didn’t even get a free coffee for that one. 

• Haha 2