MS are releasing a new wireless headset for Xbox for $100

Steve

It looks pretty good too: -

It's got dials on the ear cups for adjusting the volume and the balance between game sounds and party chat. It has two beamforming mics with voice isolation. The battery lasts for 15 hours and a 30 minute charge will give you 4 hours of use.

It has Bluetooth and you can pair it to your phone and hear the audio from the console and the phone at the same time if you want to, so you can take calls, or listen to music from your phone while still being able to hear the game's sounds.

The Xbox Accessories app will be updated to support it, giving you EQ options, the ability to adjust mic-monitoring etc.

It looks like it has potential, especially at $100.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

It looks like it has potential, especially at $100.

^^Steve

On 9/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, Steve said:

The low price actually puts me off with most tech stuff, cos sacrifices are being made somewhere.

^^Also Steve.😝

LOL 

Side note, I just bought some Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen2 from a friend. I was gonna get Plantronics RIG 800LX... I've liked their PC version which I use on the Switch. But my buddy sold me these for cheaper and has hardly used them. 

Hey, where did I say I was buying one? My gaming headset cost over 3 times as much as this one, and mine is a wired headset without any fancy features. I meant that it has potential for the type of riff-raff that would spend under $100 on headphones for DJing and production. 😉

• Haha 1