Spanish rapper Pablo Hasel locks himself in university to avoid jail

danswift

Ima be honest... if King was barefoot I'd be cool with that horrible look. But then you throw some... IDK are those Memphistos? Some geriatric looking sandals in there and ugh. So bad. #fashionqueen

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, djdiggla said:

I knew about Thailand... it's the king real eccentric? Tats and wears clothes from Baby Gap?

When his pet poodle Foo Foo died in 2016, he gave him a four-day-long Buddhist funeral ceremony, He also used to like dressing Foo Foo up as an air chief marshall and taking him along to formal events hahaha. 

Its Thailand's "lese-majeste" law which prohibits insulting, defaming, or threatening the monarchy. Protestors who want democracy have been demonstrating in Thailand in recent months with those arrested being charged under that particular law.

8 hours ago, danswift said:

When his pet poodle Foo Foo died in 2016, he gave him a four-day-long Buddhist funeral ceremony, He also used to like dressing Foo Foo up as an air chief marshall and taking him along to formal events hahaha. 

Its Thailand's "lese-majeste" law which prohibits insulting, defaming, or threatening the monarchy. Protestors who want democracy have been demonstrating in Thailand in recent months with those arrested being charged under that particular law.

Amazing. Its intriguing to be because I know there would be some weird shit if I was a sovereign. Love seeing other weirdo's and their equally dumb ish. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, djdiggla said:

Amazing. Its intriguing to be because I know there would be some weird shit if I was a sovereign. Love seeing other weirdo's and their equally dumb ish. 

Get a pet poodle ..name him Tupac, TuTu or Pac-Pac even,put a blue bandana on his head one week a red one on the next.

Start wearing a crop top .

Buy a camaflauge military uniform to wear with the crop top.

Put some Cypress Hill on..

Explain to your wife and children that you now run the entire state of Texas.  

Roll up a blunt and crack a 40 oz to celebrate your new kingly status ..

Job done .

• Haha 1