Pioneer S7

On 19/01/2021 at 6:02 PM, Deft said:

All these mixers look the same and I'm lazy. What's the difference S7 vs S9 vs S11

As far as I can tell, the s7 does everything the s9 did and more but doesn't have as much going as as the s11 with the screen and extra gubbins. Somewhat like the difference between the Rane 70 and Rane 72.

S9 will probably get discontinued so the s7 and s11 are it now in terms of the top end of two-channel DVS mixers from Pioneer.

19 hours ago, jeljms said:

As far as I can tell, the s7 does everything the s9 did and more but doesn't have as much going as as the s11 with the screen and extra gubbins. Somewhat like the difference between the Rane 70 and Rane 72.

S9 will probably get discontinued so the s7 and s11 are it now in terms of the top end of two-channel DVS mixers from Pioneer.

See, totally smashed it in 67 words. That told me everything I needed to know in about 10 secs of reading vs 18 mins of pointless videos.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deft said:

See, totally smashed it in 67 words. That told me everything I needed to know in about 10 secs of reading vs 18 mins of pointless videos.

+ bluetooth for loopers

both are upgrades from the S9 - both has USPs - the S7 has the bluetooth link for loopers etc and some uniqe midi fx. S9 has more effects, the touch screen and 3/4 deck modes, and I believe better outputs/phono inputs