When you click on a thread, where does it take you to, in terms of the post in the thread?

Steve

I have it set to "take me to the latest comment" in the settings here: -

https://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/index.php?/settings/links/

However, it rarely does take me to the latest comment. It often takes me to older comments that I've definitely already read.

What setting are you guys using and is it working properly for you?

The only time it takes me to the latest post is when I click on a thread listed next to the respective forum name. For instance, Music/DJ Related.....................Pandora vs Spotify

While we're providing feedback, the sound of the popping lights only works intermittently. I'm using Firefox.

3 hours ago, Steve said:

@JHouse I had the same issue with the popping lights until I changed this setting: -

ab6yaOR.jpg

Before I changed that it was hit and miss whether it worked. Now it works every time.

I initially glanced at the image above, thinking it was settings you changed in the admin area. Then I looked again and noticed it was settings I could change on my end. Unfortunately, I don't have the same permissions listed as you, thus "Allow Audio and Video" aren't options when I click on the secure lock. What gives, Steve?

Skratch that, I got my browser settings all sorted out. Just had to visit the homepage again, then it listed the "Allow Audio and Video" option.

Looks like I got my night all planned out...

• Like 1