so... i decided to post something

denio

great track; i really love the mood/ambience of it... really calm style without being boring (at all!). all the background samples fit in well

and the track is just like a ride; i really feel forced to listen to the whole thing everytime i do listen.

Niceness

peace

yeah it disturbs me too..its the first time that that happened

its strange...crackle eliminator wont help either

dunno

What did you use to make the track?

Was it adobe audition? If you still have the project file you can go back and snip that bit out - Its obviosly a pop from the record itself.

Also.. How did you actually MAKE the track?

PZ

I've had the same problem with CEP. It depends how you did the looping. Did you save a mixdown by selecting part of the session in multitrack view and then reimport that back into the program and loop it? If I do that, I get a click at the start of the file for some reason.

this is pretty chill....i could hear it being played in the background of some movie where a man is walking on the beach at night reflecting on his past. as a stand alone track though, as is, i think it needs a little more to keep it moving. the changes themselves are pretty subtle and feel like they should be underscoring something else. i'd like to hear a light, random drum pattern come in at some point to back the rhythm you've building...maybe only for 16 bars or so, it could provide more structure. just my 2-