Raspberry Pi 400

Deft

I've never quite been motivated enough to get a Raspberry Pi, as in I'd probably never use it. However, they've just released the Pi 400, a Pi 4 built into a keyboard. You can then get a kit so all you need is a monitor to hook it up to. Makes it a bit easier and more like a retro 80s PC. I've ordered one for my daughter for Christmas, so if she doesn't use it I'll nick it.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-400/

neat-lg-30ca40811ecee7f931167680e6b0412b

• Like 1

Hmmmmm this is interesting. I have an old laptop HD maybe Win 95.... Anyways, there are a bunch of things I'd like to get off there. Gonna be an uphill journey tho. I know very little about this sort of thing. 

I had trouble doing that. the IT guy at work made a virtual OS and plugged it in but had trouble accessing it. Probably need to try and copy the drive over (or what I can) at least to see if there is a problem with the drive. Or try a different adapter. It's a little more complicated than just copying files too. What I want to do is go into my old compuserve account saved on the HD then copy over about 500 emails to Word. I had started the project maybe 10-12 years ago then the screen went out so i pulled the HD. Probably should have kept the entire laptop :(