How many of you guys pay for music/mix hosting sites, for example, SoundCloud Pro?

Steve

I still pay for SoundCloud Pro, but I don't feel like I get anything out of it really. It's mostly my own fault, cos I've not uploaded anything to it in over 5 years, but any links that are out there on websites to my stuff are SoundCloud links, and it would kinda suck for those to suddenly die, even though my weekly listen count is basically fuck all these days (a lowly 47 listens last week, for instance).

SoundCloud was way better for engagement when they still had groups. Since they removed those, my number of weekly listens has dropped through the floor.

But yeah, do you pay for any of these sites and if so, do you feel like it's worth it?

Nope,me neither.

I do really like exploring Soundcloud particularly though,loads of my favourite new music over the last couple of years comes from stuff I've found on there.

I also have a Soundcloud page myself and probably should upgrade to a pro account but I dont actually upload that much music of my own these days. 

I am now working again on a load of new stuff at the moment that id like to get out there soon so maybe I'll have to upgrade to a pro account at some stage when its finally finished.