Dope Record Storage

djdiggla

This would make great for a record shop, especially if it was in the center of the store, accessible to all.

Think about it, you and your tablist friends could be DJn in this circle of wonder, grabbing records from all around you, while people are perusing wax. When they hear something dope that you dropped, which would likely be the case, they may cop that shit right when you put it back in the sleeve.

Oh, and did I mention it would be a grassroots coffee shop where toking was legit, too? Smartphone use would be silenced, and/or masked by the sound system.

I've had this idea for a minute, minus the record shop idea till now. I'll just put this back in my To Never Eventually Do folder and call it good.

PS - Dirk, I initially edited your post when I meant to just quote it. In the process, I fucked up and deleted the first image 'cause I just wanted to call attention to the DJ table with graffiti. Sawry blud.

I'll get my coat.

• Like 1

Edited by JHouse, 03 March 2020 - 08:07 PM.

I fucked up.

Ha ha ha...... classic

FLOLOLOLOL so DV <3 bae JHouse

This would make great for a record shop, especially if it was in the center of the store, accessible to all.

Think about it, you and your tablist friends could be DJn in this circle of wonder, grabbing records from all around you, while people are perusing wax. When they hear something dope that you dropped, which would likely be the case, they may cop that shit right when you put it back in the sleeve.

Oh, and did I mention it would be a grassroots coffee shop where toking was legit, too? Smartphone use would be silenced, and/or masked by the sound system.

I've had this idea for a minute, minus the record shop idea till now. I'll just put this back in my To Never Eventually Do folder and call it good.

Don't forget Sunday tofu BBQs!!! <3

• Like 1