DV BROKE WAVE LOOPERS APPRECIATION BATTLE 2019 - VOTE!

DV BROKE WAVE LOOPERS APPRECIATION BATTLE 2019 - VOTE!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who got da maddest skillz yo

• Symatic
    • Motek
    • Vix
    • Joe Clockwork
    • Jam Burglar
    • Shimmer
    • Watzz
    • Drumzz

Massive bigup to all the entrants. I was worried this was gonna be quiet but you sexy mofos didn't let me down :wub:

I wanted to do this because I think Loopers are such a core part of the scene, and Broke's Wave series exudes both quality and variety. Hopefully the man himself will show up and vote ;)

I will also do a YouTube Playlist (need to reup Jams first), feel free to share and please remember to link back to this thread if you do.

Symatic

Motek

Vix

Joe Clockwork

Jam Burglar

Shimmer

Watzz

Drumzz

• Like 5

I found it hard to decide between Symatic and Joe so in the end I just had to toss. Ultimately, I think Sy came hard but belongs in the number 2 slot, while Joe seems like he's ready to receive the big trophy.

Sy gets my vote..fucking crazy good stuff.. :)

Also got to give a special shout out to Shimmer..i love that style of fast cutting and this shiz is ill!

Props to everyone who entered..top work all round fellas.

Guest Symatic

joe gets my vote, all round cleanliness, lots of styles, controlled, funky.... had it all :)

shimmer was also notable for funkyness, and powerful cuts.

drumzz also very clean and interesting patterns.

but yeah really dope all round, all vids were great!

Ultimately, I think Sy came hard

yeah but that's a different story all together....

My top 3 are JB, Joe, & Sy in that order. I kept going back to Jams vid. someting about the way the cuts go with the loop did it for me.

Nice turn out & Fresh cuts fellas!! Was a lot of fun & really liked all the different styles. Props to all that took part, the beat makers/looper creators & DV yo!! :d :d

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Big up to Mo for organising this battle. Really dope work everyone and props to all that entered. My vote went to Joe on this just super funky :8

It was a run between sy, Joe and shimmer for me and I gave the vote to shimmer as he def deserves one and the other guys have got a bunch already ;)

Wattz gets the best realplayer video style award.

• Like 1

Wooooooooop

Congrats to the Mighty Joe Clockwork for an epic win. Your prize is going to be worth the very long Wait :d

Mad love to all who entered and to the sex god that is Mr Broke for inspiring the format!

• Like 2