Mike-L: DMC Online AKA **I NEED VOTES**

.....Battle mode activated....

So I've gone and done this. I would really appreciate your support --> Register & Vote 5 stars here: http://www.dmcdjonline.com/view/asKYNzAMcg/

if you can please, also share the link and get your mum,dad,dog & cat to vote too. The spam fest has been running for 5 days now so I have some catching up to do to make it in the top 10.

I hope you enjoy the video.

• Like 6

That was absolutely wicked Mike,excellent stuff!

Will happily register to stick up a vote for you mate.

:)

Edit:

Done!

Left 5 stars and a comment...good luck Mike!

• Like 1

done.

found this comment hillarious, you got some real fans mike.

STUUU Posted 12th May 2019 09:32:53

I want to have his babies.

Haha I have a suspicion that this is an old friend from home. A chap who faked a letter from child social services to his wife for an april fool no less!

• Like 2

Shit, this vid reminds me that I probably haven't seen you in person since 2002! Dope routine - will vote for it when I get a minute.

I know man!! I still remember how dope your scratch routine was from the Manchester battle (when we both get beat by a young Hud Mo :ph34r: )

Always tough to be up against a kid.

I think the young lad has got the public vote sown up to be fair to him. I was dreading the public vote aspect of this battle and thought it would be an uphill stuggle to make the top10 - as long as I'm still in there somewhere on Tuesday its all good. All the help with votes and shares from you fellas is very much appreciated.

• Like 1