Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Xbox One, PS4, Windows)

Steve

The reveal trailer was released earlier: -

It's single player only, with no micro-transactions. As it's made by Respawn, it's likely to be a solid game. Their main dev team has been working on this for a long time.

It's out on November 15th.

• Like 2

i thought they cancelled this game??? i heard EA had been seriously dropping the ball while holding the the star wars license. i think im going to wait some months after this drops and catch it on sale or a used copy. i haven't even finished battlefront 2 yet. but this one does look tasty.

no micro transactions will be great. oddly enough, my son just finished the force unleashed on the xbox 360. I havent played that one yet but i watched him play some of it. looks fun. im going to have to sneak in their room and give it a go.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is being added to the EA Play vault on November 10th, and EA Play is being added to Game Pass Ultimate on the same day, so if you have either EA Play or Game Pass Ultimate you'll be able to play this as part of your subscription next week.

• 2 years later...