Serato Studio Music Production Software

Can you not just buy shit these days?

Tip of the iceberg.

I keep expecting to get a letter from levis saying that my purchase was an acceptance of a user agreement, wherein i agreed to pay 10% of any moneys earned while in said pants, and that the rfid tag had alerted them to my presence at work x numbers of days in them, and here is my bill.

• Like 3

Can you not just buy shit these days?

Tip of the iceberg.

I keep expecting to get a letter from levis saying that my purchase was an acceptance of a user agreement, wherein i agreed to pay 10% of any moneys earned while in said pants, and that the rfid tag had alerted them to my presence at work x numbers of days in them, and here is my bill.

I know, it's annoying.

Digital DJ-ing in some ways can be considered as Ferengi-DJ-ing. The ferengi are the greedy-latinumloving aliens in the star trek universe, that let their females pre-chew their food (too lazy to chew they only wanna swallow the food). This logic applies if the computer is doing too much and the DJ turns into a machine operator. This doesn't count for all digital DJ-ing of course.

This new "hey now you can produce" in Serato-DJ supports the same sheeple-approach. Like with the Ferengi-DJs (these Tools who depend on the new Tool to be called DJs), these Serato-"DJ"s can also turn to be the next new producing phenomenon. If you're already into production, you won't be needing Serato or a DJ-Blog telling you how to produce...

And subscription models give me "mal à la tête"...

• Like 2

Guest petesasqwax

The entire contents of my socks and pants draw was purchased through a volume licensing agreement. I had to download my cacks from an online portal and if I don't renew the licence next year they just vanish, even while I'm wearing them.

#moist

• Like 1

I'd mayyyyybeee be interested but the subscription thing is a complete deal killer. Fuck that.

Also lol at the Ferengi reference by arkei!