Danswift-Here We Are One Time - E.P.

Some sonic thoughts from an analogue man,lost in a digital world.. :)

• Like 12

^^

Thanks mate!..really glad to hear that you liked it.:)

Just wanted to mention that I'll be uploading a continuous mix of the E.P. in the next day or so which is how it's originally intended to sound but I didn't have enough upload time to install it as an uninterrupted mix.

Anyway it's had a few plays over the last 48 hours and BandCamp have increased the MB's to track ratio which means I can add this as an extra option now,so thanks again guys!

• Like 1

Dan, this is brilliant. Sounds lovely in the car as well. This will definitely form part of the soundtrack to summer for me. Top work!

Wow..cheers Joe!

That's a seriously nice compliment :)

excellent work dan!

Yo 73fso!

Thanks my man..much appreciated!

Dan, this is very very very very very very good indeed mate!

Hehe.. thanks Broma, I'm pleased to hear that you're digging this dude!

:)

Anyway,I thought I'd just mention that the origins of this music came from the remnants of the Willie Dynamite battle where after being left to my own devices for a week while the family took a short holiday I ended up with about 10 tapes full of different ideas which after several months eventually became the building blocks for 'Here We Are One Time'.

There should have been a version of this released in Autumn of last year but I'm actually glad there wasn't as the final version is quite a bit different than the original mix I intended to put out and dare I say, better.

I've ended up once again with a load of extra material that I'll be working on some time soon and there'll quite possibly be a second part to this E.P. on the horizon shortly!

• Like 3

I'm now burning to disc for my trip to Philly to see the Beasties on Friday. Still really digging this release. I don't want to get too far in comparing artists to other artists but this sounds like if DJ Shadow were to go back and make music in the vein of Entroducing again. I.e. very very dope.

• Like 2

Aww..thanks man that's awesome!

Glad you liked the music!

I'm now burning to disc for my trip to Philly to see the Beasties on Friday.

The full album mix is now uploaded as track # 7 if you're wanting to burn it to disc,JB. !

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Congrats on the release Dan if it's anything to go by your beat battle stuff then I'm in for a treat :8 Will give it a good spin when I get a spare 5 minutes

• Like 1