BEAT BATTLE: SAMPLE CHALLENGE - They Live

I was gonna do something different, but I had this ready to go and who doesn't like a bit of Carpenter (and Howarth)?

Soundtrack to the classic '88 film for your slicing and dicing pleasure...

jAUebCo.jpg?1

FAMuaz5.jpg?1

The wavs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgbrgkfumh18ylx/they%20live%20Samples.zip?dl=0

As usual, the only rule is that you have to sample at least one sound from the audio files provided above. You can add any other sounds, samples, instruments, cuts, vocals, etc. The final result can be any style, medium or genre you like.

Post up your entries in the comments of this thread.

Deadline for entries will be the end of Sunday, 14th of April.

• Like 5

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Dope choice, it's downloaded and in the sampler already.... I best put in for a week extension now :d

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd do a beat but haven't switched on my 404 since the beginning of February due to the sonic mindfry I felt from making the e.p.

I also need a new laptop to be able to upload shit cause the one I have at the moment is completely fucked and dead in the water,basically..I'll attempt to find a replacement and try to start contributing to the battles again hopefully!..:)

• Like 1

Give til Monday night and Ill have something? Biggest extension yet?!

Go on then!

I'd do a beat but haven't switched on my 404 since the beginning of February due to the sonic mindfry I felt from making the e.p.

I also need a new laptop to be able to upload shit cause the one I have at the moment is completely fucked and dead in the water,basically..I'll attempt to find a replacement and try to start contributing to the battles again hopefully!.. :)

I'll let you off Dan. For now... :d

• Like 1