Suge Knight’s son claims Tupac is alive and recording new music

danswift

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Hey, back on topic here!

Everyone has seen that episode with the evil Hoff from a parallel universe. South Park did a send up of it.

Haha, that was the ep i was talking about with the son

See about 30 secs in

I also checked and got it wrong, it goes "knight rideruurghhh" at the start of the opening narration

This thread got str8 Kesteled

• Like 2

Hey, back on topic here!

Everyone has seen that episode with the evil Hoff from a parallel universe. South Park did a send up of it.

Haha, that was the ep i was talking about with the son

See about 30 secs in

I also checked and got it wrong, it goes "knight rideruurghhh" at the start of the opening narration

This thread got str8 Kesteled

Thanks Phil, that made my moment. I've been going through some dark shit lately, but this specific post made me literally LOL. Thanks homie, I sincerely needed that.

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

DV 2pac Knight Rider thread wins the internet for me this week too. Beautiful work, gents. Hope all's ok with you, Justin. Holler at ya boy if there's anything I can do ever.

• Like 3

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Aww, glad i could cheers you up a bit J-heezy, same sentiment as Pete dude, if you need anything. Sorry to hear shits bad at the mo'.

Lol Joe, that's funny, you can always rely on arnie for a good urgh.

Well, no image of Pammy with a kestel, sadly, but here's a stock image of her with a pic of foie gras goose being force fed, it's the best i could do.

france-pamela-anderson-foie-gras-confere

Her face in this pic makes it seem a bit like she's all "lol, look at this foie gras goose, lol".

Anyway, i think i saw a portent that this thread would be derailed on Tuesday as i saw the kestrel that sometimes hangs around near my work perched on a tree when i was eating my lunch.

• Like 1

Aww, glad i could cheers you up a bit J-heezy, same sentiment as Pete dude, if you need anything. Sorry to hear shits bad at the mo'.

Lol Joe, that's funny, you can always rely on arnie for a good urgh.

Well, no image of Pammy with a kestel, sadly, but here's a stock image of her with a pic of foie gras goose being force fed, it's the best i could do.

france-pamela-anderson-foie-gras-confere

Her face in this pic makes it seem a bit like she's all "lol, look at this foie gras goose, lol".

Anyway, i think i saw a portent that this thread would be derailed on Tuesday as i saw the kestrel that sometimes hangs around near my work perched on a tree when i was eating my lunch.

Which one is the stuffed goose?

• Like 1

It's short for "Sugar Bear", although his real name is Marion. I always thought it was an exclusively female name, but I guess not. You ever heard the story about him and Vanilla Ice?

I tried to Photoshop a pic of Pamela Anderson drinking a can of Kestrel Super, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

• Like 1

I tried to Photoshop a pic of Pamela Anderson drinking a can of Kestrel Super, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

Lololol..that would be epic!

And cheers for sorting my post out mate!

• Like 1

So what are we saying here exactly ?

Micheal Knight fucked Pamela Anderson and her filth (Whatever the fuck it is) turned him in to the Hoff ?

If ever Michael Knight would press-kiss Pam à la James Tiberius Kirk, then she would be out in the woods hunting bears with her bare silicon titties and eat them raw. Nobody can withstand a real press-kiss (hardcore-schmussing)...

Dans work of art is probably still rendering for a few days, so y'all have to make do with this old online flyer we did for our monthly Hip Hop evening a few years ago.

K8JGvZj.jpg

I don't think that our flyers attracted any new customers - no idea why. Ignorant fools...

WsrWcsg.jpg

• Like 3