Eternal Fader Deadstock?

djdiggla

If you can't find one in the US, this store might be an option, too: https://www.thomann.de/intl/ecler_eternal_crossfader.htm?ref=intl&shp=eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoidXMiLCJjdXJyZW5jeSI6MiwibGFuZ3VhZ2UiOjJ9&reload=1&sid=ff0ed7e4163a05d9a17359b5eadb7e0b (I hope the link works and that it's set to English)

I love the Eternal Fader but some people find it too light, so if you can get an Innofader for cheap and you're used to it, why not? :)

• Like 1

I'd like to get the Eternal if possible. Have an inno and like it fine but this is for a Nuo 2 so thought it would be nice to use Ecler's fader.

This site has the second gen but says its suitable for the HAK 360 and Nuo 5 but doesn't say anything about the Nuo 2... it would be the same right? Or was the 2nd gen not compatible in the Nuo 2?

https://www.dv247.com/en_US/USD/Ecler-Eternal-Inductive-Crossfader-for-HAK360-Nuo-5/art-DJE0001007-000

I hope someone else chimes in. I don't know about the second generation (no idea which one I had) but if it works in the HAK-360, it should work in the Nuo 2.0.

You have the Nuo 2.0 and not the Nuo 2, right? The one with the silver face plate which says "suitable for Eternal Fader" or something like that.

Yeah that's right. 2.0 "suitable for"

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233070727224

Get this, has new faders and you will be looking at paying between £130 and £180 for just a fader alone.

Oh shit

That yours E?

Yeah, probably pass. Thanks for the thought tho. The Nuo 2.0 I bought is mint. Looks hardly used. Probably just stick with that unless a come across a 360 in great condition.

I opened mine when I broke it and its not made very well from what I remember. There is a plate inside that is thats made of really flimsy tin like alu that just snaps off for some reason even though it make no contact with the side of the fader when cutting or juggling. This snapped on a friends too. I glued it back onto the fader carriage and it was fine once I put it back together.

Also my ultra curve pot started to fuck up and I had to buy a new one and get it fixed and the guy who fixed it said the soldering on my mixer was terribly done.

I bet money that this is half the reason so many people have issues with faders breaking and bleeding etc.

Who else has had issues with their faders ?

I opened mine when I broke it and its not made very well from what I remember. There is a plate inside that is thats made of really flimsy tin like alu that just snaps off for some reason even though it make no contact with the side of the fader when cutting or juggling. This snapped on a friends too. I glued it back onto the fader carriage and it was fine once I put it back together.

Also my ultra curve pot started to fuck up and I had to buy a new one and get it fixed and the guy who fixed it said the soldering on my mixer was terribly done.

I bet money that this is half the reason so many people have issues with faders breaking and bleeding etc.

Who else has had issues with their faders ?

The fader isn't made well or the mixer? If the fader fucks up I'll just go with an Innofader.

• 8 months later...

I bought one from Music Store and it arrived broken. I've emailed twice and also messaged on instagram but no response. Super disappointed. Anyone have a contact there by chance?

Here are the pics. That tiny little delecate bit of a chip (?) is broken off and unspooled. Could see it before even unpackaging. Took some picks before I even opened but no response. Super lame.

kCJa4QB.jpg

u6J3SmR.jpg

bkH0JoU.jpg