HasBro DropMix

Deft

Guest Symatic

"Create incredible new music mixes using DropMix cards featuring top artists so as Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Sia, The Weeknd, and more."

D4PUr4I.jpg

i seen this a few months back and forgot about it. wish i remembered before we bought the kids all that other shit. going for about $55 in the states. expansion packs are about $17. realistically, its cheaper for me to re-up on AA batteries and re-introduce them to DJ hero on the wii. that controller has been collecting dust over the years.

• 1 year later...

So I'll give this a bump. I got my DropMix set out for lockdown fun, and it's still great fun, very well implemented.

The downside for the UK, is that it's hard to get new card packs - seem to be much easier in the US. After Googling around trying to find new packs (of which there are quite a lot - see this list for the sort of 'stems' you can get, I landed on this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuser_(video_game)

New video game coming this year made by the same people. I think this could be pretty decent, though there is something fun about looking through physical cards and slapping them the little controller thing.

• Like 1