SSS 42 - SSXMAS - Dec 9th. Star Inn, Ashford, Kent!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

42sss.png

IT'S SSXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, it's about this time of year i like to wonder, in a wistful voice that sounds like George Michael singing alongside the greatest 80's UK popstars and Midge Ure, if Ethiopian children know it's SSXMAS time at all .

And you know what? They don't! Not until i post this here! Ethiopia's favourite scratch fan site!

Our 42th SSS is in Ashford, Kent at the Star Inn boozer! It's a short trip from the station and easy enough to get to via automoblie though there may be limited parking outside the venue on the day, though there's some parking spots/car parks nearby. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Woo Edit: Also featuring super spunky showcases from: SSXMAS tradition Jim Manipulate, Symatic and also from Motek and Kutclass!!!!!!!

Urrgh, where you gonna find cuts that nice anywhere else on this day?!?!? No god damn where!

And do you on top of that you'll get a debut public airing of the first release from Kutclass's new label JustGoodBeats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There maybe be the option of xmas grub depending on numbers though there's hella places to eat in town near there.

There may be a special guest or two depending on late confirmation so watch this space.

Here's the details

SSS42:

9th December

1pm-close

The Star Inn

East Hill,

Ashford,

Kent,

TN24 8PA

Can you make it now those dudes are there? I should bleeding well hope so!

• Like 3

Holy tits indeed, Robin! Or should that be holly tits?

HEY EVERYONE, I'M A BIG LIAR THERE'S A CAR PARK THAT'S OPEN FOR FREES ON SUNDAYS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO IT! FREE PARKING ALL ROUND!!!!!

SEE NEW OP EDIT FOR SPUNKY NEWS LADS!

LADS!

I'm gonna post some directions from the station for foot walkers so you can get there much qucker by a short cut soon fyi

On foot directions from the crazy station to the wacky pub. This is best route, use best route and get there in not much of time:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ashford+Station+Car+Park,+Unnamed+Road,+Ashford/The+Star+Inn+East+Hill,+The+Star+Inn,+East+Hill,+Ashford+TN24+8PA/@51.1464767,0.877383,17z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x47dedb74eeb7a4d9:0x1fa9ef5bbb73e69a!2m2!1d0.8756209!2d51.1443958!1m5!1m1!1s0x47deda5b9ff92649:0xfc425999445ec886!2m2!1d0.8786014!2d51.1488821!3e2

This route brings you out in the bottom of the car park at the pub, which is next to another car park. It's across a couple of small park areas and a road what is the road that the sports centre (Stour Centre) and the council offices be.

Aww, thank you kind sir, it is pretty great atm, hey there's always a place for you at a turntable over here if you ever make the trip.

• Like 1

Hooray that was fun! Thank you for coming everyone and you showcase bods for doing a show case!!! You made it a boss day bosses!

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Many thanks to Phil & Ed on hosting another wicked Scratchmas event :8 Was great to see everyone.......... jeez it was full of dope cuts, dope showcases, dope people & dope beats, going to need Xmas off just to recover from the dopeness!

• Like 1

^^ TRUE INDEED!

HAS ANYONE LOST A SCRATCHLORDS BLACK VINY ON SUNDAY COS I'VE GOT ONE TOO MANY

Ahh yes,that ones mine Phil, I left it behind deliberately even though I wasn't there IRL of course.

No rush,just mail it to the usual address when you've got a minute thanks.