POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

Guest Deeswift

Just my main scratch deck, plus a low table I built. I sit here in my computer chair to cut. I have too much shit to take pics of, so that's all for now. Damn, I need to clean it all up a bit though. Filth!

Guest Deeswift

You saw Thigh on CD? In HMV? I tell you what man, if so, it's not really worth buying cause there's loads of better bootlegs than that, but I'm well suprised by that. Are you sure it wasn't some other album? I think the pic has been used a few times on various albums.

Guest Deeswift

I reckon it was some other album mate, the pic has been used on various sleeves so it's gotta be a "normal" release. Thinking about it, there's no way HMV would stock a rare bootleg.

Guest Deeswift

It's a 1200 :@@ :@

:d

2ndFoot, with sitting down to practice, you get used to it after a while.

rockin the original 05 and gold tech dee? theyre hot :d

i was curious, whats the main dif between the 05 1 and 2...and is the 07 still the same one they made at first?

Foo', that's not an original 05, it's a 05 LTD, the Q-bert model. :@@ :@

:d

The original 05 was all grey. 07 came much later than the 05. 05 is still the DON! Fuck an 07 they feel like trash compared to a LTD. But anyway, the difference between the 05's is stuff like the colour scheme, hamster switches, different faders, blah...

Dee that mixer is boner material...  :p

Werd. It was well worth the extra £50 over the regular 05 at the time too.

Guest Deeswift

Quite a few people say this mate. I wonder why? I scratch hamster too, btw. Basically the same way as Shortkut, and a mirror image of Q.

It's a 1200 :@@ :@

hehe they look the same to me.

steve sits down to cut

during live performances he would sit down to cut, and once was mistaken for being a really short guy.

"that gnome is ace at scratching" cooed the crowd