SSS 41 - Nov 4th - Red Lion Poob, Leytonstone, London, son!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

post-2959-0-74426900-1540763755_thumb.jpg

Hello dv friends! It's that time again, SUPERB SCRATCHB SUNDAYB! Hooray and that! And this time we'll all be putting on our best Dick Van Dyke cockney accents to return to the big smoke what is London town UK! Woo.

And there's showcase by Revrt and also by Dj Questionmark and also as well also by own very own Kutclass and Motek (aka Mo the Pervert, at least on my phone)

This time we are at The Red Lion Pub, Leytonstone! I expect all you London head to bleeding show up or we'll all tell you off ('tell' you off in this sense means William Tell i.e. we fire arrows at your heads, cos it'll mean y'all our sons!). After all you can see Gary be drunk and excited! And have a cut! And see showcases!

Here's the details in plain:

SSS41

640 High Rd

Leytonstone,

London

E11 3AA

Nov 4th

1pm-8pm

Special instructions: Attend. Don't be a sucker.

• Like 3

^ Do this thing.

How do you know that Gary will be drunk and excited, Mystic Phil?! :d

................................................................................

• Like 1

Hah that was a BLAST. Really good turnout. Great to meet you Mike. Everyone was killing it on the Kuts. Special mention to Gary who is turning into a BADMAN. Revert and Question Marks set were so dope. Proper rocked the place. I was nervous as fuck doing a set (I know your all super cool and experienced but Im just some old git) but settled in after initial jitters and really enjoyed it. Helps when you have the mighty Kutclass rocking it with you :d

• 4 weeks later...