Clash of Titans highlights

d00ban

Finally finished some sort of edit for Clash of Titans a while back.

It's much crapper than I'd have liked but the project was so massive that my computer basically kept pooping out on me. So, I thought 'fuckit' and so we have what we have:

Sorry if I missed anything out but it is what it is

• Like 6

Thanks, man!

Just read my original post and was obviously feeling a little dejected about the whole thing lol. Was much harder to edit in the end than I'd first hoped.

Got some dope moments in there though for sure.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

yeah I liked how you split the extra rounds up, helped build a bit of expectation.
I feel bad for TableTurnsMore cos he bossed his rounds but didn't make it through, but that's the way it goes some times. (re-watching Redmist VS Chmilelix at CSBBQ I was second guessing Me and Manipulate's judging, but you just have to go with the moment) But I think your edit where he cuts it up at the open session, and someone in the background just puts up their hands and says "nah bruv", conveys his badassery nicely.

PS thanks for not actually filming me stack it on my bike from a stationary position :)

I think it's very well done Doob. Captured enough without it dragging, etc. Perhaps the only tweak I would've made is putting the Muzzell footage after everything, cos you know ;)

Si - both watching at the time and in retrospect, that was hard one to call, I definitely don't think you were wrong just had an unenviable decision to make.

I feel bad for TableTurnsMore cos he bossed his rounds but didn't make it through, but that's the way it goes some times. (re-watching Redmist VS Chmilelix at CSBBQ I was second guessing Me and Manipulate's judging, but you just have to go with the moment)

Thanks :) (TBH I was as shocked as everyone else when he got knocked out)

Haven't checked the vid yet but will do when I've got time. Nice one Doob!

Guest Symatic

I feel bad for TableTurnsMore cos he bossed his rounds but didn't make it through, but that's the way it goes some times. (re-watching Redmist VS Chmilelix at CSBBQ I was second guessing Me and Manipulate's judging, but you just have to go with the moment)

hahah that wasn't a dig at your cuts joe! I was rooting for both of you, but TTM also got taken out in the last round at SSS bristol a couple of years before... he'd slayed it up until that round and then just had a bad few moments that cost the whole battle. its a brutal game!

I tihnk this vid only shows one half of your battle, cos I remember your 2nd round as where it all came together. If it was just the round in this vid I'd probably say TTM would have taken it (sorry braugh) but the 2nd round was the one.

but yeah, not trying to take anything away from your bossitude, I just hope TTM gets a title at one of these cos he is a monster on the cut also!

hahah that wasn't a dig at your cuts joe! I was rooting for both of you, but TTM also got taken out in the last round at SSS bristol a couple of years before... he'd slayed it up until that round and then just had a bad few moments that cost the whole battle. its a brutal game!

I tihnk this vid only shows one half of your battle, cos I remember your 2nd round as where it all came together. If it was just the round in this vid I'd probably say TTM would have taken it (sorry braugh) but the 2nd round was the one.

but yeah, not trying to take anything away from your bossitude, I just hope TTM gets a title at one of these cos he is a monster on the cut also!

Oh now he's having a go at my editing... Jeez Sy, wanna step on any more toes? ;)

No worries man, I didn't think it was really!

TTM is sick. I don't remember the second round at all but I remember being gobsmacked when they called my name out.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^ Haha yeah he's badass no. 1.

And yeah Pete is a bad mother lover, it's a shame he's not battling IQ.

Anyway, who thinks Doob is a big meanie for showing me at the end in the throws of when i had bad hayfever and Ed slapped some aloe vera i was applying into my peeper? I don't, i wish there was more. And me at the start of my set rather than the end might have been better on reflection.

Anyway, all in all i think Doobage deserves 10/10 for this. Good work.

^ Haha yeah he's badass no. 1.

And yeah Pete is a bad mother lover, it's a shame he's not battling IQ.

Anyway, who thinks Doob is a big meanie for showing me at the end in the throws of when i had bad hayfever and Ed slap some aloe vera i was applying into my peeper? I don't, i wish there was more. And me at the start of my set rather than the end might have been better on reflection.

Anyway, all in all i think Doobage deserves 10/10 for this. Good work.

Hehe Sorry Phil, I'll put in more of you cutting it up like a baws next time. But it was such a good intro to the vid coz of what Sy said as well.

Thanks for the kind words :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest petesasqwax

Holy fuck - that was dope! Redmist was on some serious "what the actual holy fuck?!" level of shit with where he took that.

Also I loved the outro and seeing Phil rocking the collective universal unity backpack.

Gutted I didn't get to meet you at the weekend, Doobs - this is superb work mate

• Like 1

Holy fuck - that was dope! Redmist was on some serious "what the actual holy fuck?!" level of shit with where he took that.

Also I loved the outro and seeing Phil rocking the collective universal unity backpack.

Gutted I didn't get to meet you at the weekend, Doobs - this is superb work mate

Thanks man!

You have no idea how gutted I am to have missed it. But it was either shoot a wedding and get paid a month's wages or this.

I saw crunch was there with his camera filming some bits so I'm glad I'll get to see some more of the footage as it rolls out.

Yes Doob, John and Antriks were on it filming and there was a digital recorder running out of the desk all weekend. Pretty sure it's all been captured.

And by "it" I mean the highest of level turntablist performances and cuts in general that ever occurred at any single event :d

Don't blame you for taking the work mate, but you were missed in the process.

Don't blame you for taking the work mate, but you were missed in the process.

This, 100%.

+ 10000000000000000

TTM changes his name to Pete the Technique and the wins start flooding in, mark my words

Lolz, Pete is latin for scratch beast

He duffed up Vazee in the final and i think was a fairly obv. call as winner, but i'm biased saying that.

IQ 3rd. I didn't really pay huge attention to it soz.