Up2Scratch 2nd Birthday x SSS with Naive Ted, Simiah and Fidel Custro 29th July

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

up22.jpg

Happy birthday to Up2Scratch,

happy birthday to Up2Scratch,

Happy birthday dear Up2Scratch,

happy birthday to you (featuring all us from SSS co-bro-ing again, and Ted and Simiah and Fidel)

Everybody come along please for a real fun time and some boss showcases.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it would result in the end of time?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That was faaacckkkkiinnggg awesome. Big up Tom you absolute G. Fidel was Mr smooth. Toby is more hip hop than old school addidas and Naive Ted Vs Symatic, well let's just say I've got my wank bank material for the next month. Roll on the BBQ!

• Like 2

Guest Symatic

was a blast! great seeing you guys , and yeah what a solid line up of skilled lordage. fidel cutstro brough some previews of forthcoming instrumental, sample based goodness. ("i like..... brighton") and simiah did his classic "i havent touched the decks in months but i'll just come and boss it all anyway" routine. and ted's show is an experience to be had, and getting to cut with him was a massive honour!

shouts to the Up2Scratch crew for having us, and congratulations on your 2nd birthday!

• Like 1

^^^^ These guys said it! This was sweet as some nuts. All the showcases smashed it, i look super forward to Fidel's communist music when it's finished cos he bossed it, all his tunes were awesome. Simiah smashed it up and Ted was Ted i.e. boss badman supreme.Had fun on the cut mucking about with everyone.

Great to see you dudes and likewise happy two-th birthday to Tom et al and cheers for having SSS dudes along again. Also Mo molested me again.