The "post your game clips/screenshots" thread

Steve

I thought we had one of these threads already, but if we do, I can't find it.

An Overwatch play of the game I got last night, popping an ult to stop the enemy team just as they were about to take the victory (we ended up winning): -

A competitive Overwatch match where I resurrect the friendly Pharah, then damage boost her when she ults, which contributes to us getting a team kill and winning the game: -

If you have any clips to share, post 'em!

• 2 months later...

So I tried to play Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands with a couple of friends, but we weren't exactly a crack squad of professionals, lol.....

This is literally as we started to play. The three of us were meant to get in that boat and head off to do a mission. My friend who was driving didn't realise that all 3 of us weren't on board, so I told him to stop, except the third guy decided to throw a grenade at us, so I was like "drive forward!!!" hoping we'd get out of range before it blew up, lol. The grenade downed me as I was sitting in my seat, and my mate who was driving tried to revive me but the boat set on fire and blew up. :d

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was playing Forza Horizon 4 with a mate of mine in co-op. We set a marker on the map to the next event and were driving there, and my mate said we should line up and race the last half a mile. That led to this happening: -

He lost control of his car immediately and went off the road straight into a wall, lol. I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep control of my own car. :d

It's a great game too BTW!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A rare Mercy play of the game. I was pretty proud of this one, cos I destroyed the enemy Baptiste's immortality field, healed our Lucio back to full health, ulted and killed the enemy McCree as he ulted, but before he had the chance to kill anyone, killed the enemy Baptiste so the enemy team had no healer, healed up our Tracer, then we captured the point and won the game.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Man, I was really pleased with this play even though it was only a Quick Play match!

We had tried and failed to capture the second point several times. At the start of this clip, there's 8 seconds left in the game. I knew the enemy Reinhardt was going to use his ultimate, so I did my best to dodge left and right to avoid it, which worked, as he used it and missed me.

Healing myself charged my own ult, so I used that to kill Rein, got powered up by Ana, killed the enemy Pharah, hooked and killed the enemy Mercy, then I pushed up to try and kill the enemy D.Va as she got on the point but she bottled it and my teammates played a blinder and we took the point in overtime for the win.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My top 3 drift cars are: -

1. Formula Drift Viper

2. Formula Drift Corvette

3. Toyota Sprinter

I use whatever are the most popular drift tunes made by other people.

For settings, you want traction and stability control off, and a manual gearbox. For 3 star runs, you can do any of them by just sticking in either 2nd or 3rd gear throughout the entire run, depending on which works best for that particular run.

I use the handbrake a lot too, so I'll often hold it on while accelerating into it during bends. During that run I posted a video of, I had the handbrake on through a lot of it, as you can see "e-drift" keep popping up instead of regular "drift".

That zone I was doing in my video ("Back Lane") is a good one to practice on, cos it's basically a sharp bend, a longer smoother bend, then another sharp bend and that's it, so you're not spending much time learning the track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...