Digital Scratch Samples

Deft

Nice, so Rainbo is where they pressed those original awesome pressings of heehaw.

Pricing looks to be about 1:1 after import duties and taxes, so 100 12" is £1000 or there abouts.

Hopefully i can move forward with the cutter project soon, yeah i know, its shit, its vestax etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

The one that always eluded me was that I heard that a small number of Hot Horny & Barely Legal Breaks was put out on Dirtstyle right before Dave jumped ship. I've never even been able to confirm it was true.

I may be lying, but i think I have it in storage

• 4 weeks later...

The one that always eluded me was that I heard that a small number of Hot Horny & Barely Legal Breaks was put out on Dirtstyle right before Dave jumped ship. I've never even been able to confirm it was true.

I may be lying, but i think I have it in storage

Any luck finding it?

• 8 months later...

So this is "sort of" related to this topic but I notice on some of the digital/DVS sounds/tones I cut on..some of them sound very clean just like regular wax and others sound grittier, is that just due to a low resolution sample? does the needle I'm using actually factor into this? It's the the base model Ortofon Pro-S btw, which I like, but def could look into upgrading also

Edited by zetrik