Any of you fools on instagram?

Jam Burglar

Don't forget 'dog and cat' in the same post. I haven't done that yet but when I do, I'm sure my stats will rocket.

I had a instagram story last fall featuring cats and deer mixing it up in the back yard while DJ select was scratching in the background. Facts.

• Like 1

Don't forget 'dog and cat' in the same post. I haven't done that yet but when I do, I'm sure my stats will rocket.

Absolutely will! After my dog and cat wrestling video, I pretty much became a full blown influencer. Sadly though, I wasnt able to maintain the momentum as the dog now wont wrestle the cat - we think someone who wont be named but has a prominent moustache, handed out some rough justice while we were out one day. Theyre still friends but its a friendship thats now failing to produce content. Might have to let them both go TBH...

My cat doesn't like my dog at all. I get nervous when they get too close because he's a viscious bast!

I had a instagram story last fall featuring cats and deer mixing it up in the back yard while DJ select was scratching in the background. Facts.

Why would someone only post that temporarily??

Absolutely will! After my dog and cat wrestling video, I pretty much became a full blown influencer. Sadly though, I wasnt able to maintain the momentum as the dog now wont wrestle the cat - we think someone who wont be named but has a prominent moustache, handed out some rough justice while we were out one day. Theyre still friends but its a friendship thats now failing to produce content. Might have to let them both go TBH...

My cat doesn't like my dog at all. I get nervous when they get too close because he's a viscious bast!

Why would someone only post that temporarily??

My social media team handles all of my posts and they say this is the way to become Instafamous. Something about algorithms.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...