Tiesto - Live at ?

Alan

Going back to the fact that if someone doesn't have a CD out in the stores, they shouldn't have an opinion... Where the hell does that kind of thinking come from? Commercial success means NOTHING.

You're right, but I don't see anyone saying that in this thread really. I used to see SoCal here quite a bit, now I ain't seen him in a while. Perhaps it's unrelated, but when you ask for help and get told the music you like is shit, perhaps you might choose to go elsewhere.

True that dswift, but hating on someone who does like tiesto or god i dunno PVD should count as a double standard. I guess mutual respect for ppl that do different things is the issue at hand. Im the worse as far as not giving credit to artists i view as selling out because theyve gone commercial minded, like i said if you can make money doing what you like thats great, because you dont have to subsidize your passion doing something you may not care for. its only when artists abandon or alter their work to to enhance financial gain that they cease to be true artists and become musically talented businessmen.......the talent tho is debatable, specially for all these pop icons, i dont understand it, i mean they dont look good in real life, many claim to have had simple beginings (so the they prolly knew someone in the industry) is not feasible, and in my experience many of them do not sound that great live.....my gf begged me to go to the avril lagve or whatever some pop star gurl from the uk or something anyways she sang and we left like 20 mins into it, my gf was upset she had thought this gurl was as good as she appeared to be on the cd....personally i dont think even the radio versions are good....but is anything on the radio these days?

I went to see offspring, because i really liked their music almost a decade ago, anyways they obviously have sold out, their music is horrible, they died along with the whole punk genre, punk is dead and pop had just engulfed it and other genres, same with alot of trance and house music, which is a real shame for someone like me.

MTV and this whole culture of idolizing media creations instead of enjoying artists honest contributions is to blame for all this.

Edited by Nelson

Guest Deeswift
and....not to cause drama but

Funny I not seen any Coco cd's on shelves or tours, coco is just the name of shitty danish cereal...

dont hate before you have a cd in the buy 1 get 5 free bargain bin prick.

That's what I was referring to.

TIESTO??? wtf?

Am I missing some inside joke?

MOTHERFUCK TIËSTO

Nah tiesto doesn't need a punchline to be a ridiculous faggot. He's a natural...

no its not, sorry

tiësto is the nr. 1 deejay in the world

booyaakashaa

So this guy can beat A-trak if they went head to head?  And tiesto has the entire skratch and juggle package?

no its not, sorry

tiësto is the nr. 1 deejay in the world

booyaakashaa

:s

and....not to cause drama but

Funny I not seen any Coco cd's on shelves or tours, coco is just the name of shitty danish cereal...

dont hate before you have a cd in the buy 1 get 5 free bargain bin prick.

That's what I was referring to.

D are you a lawyer, stop taking it out of context, hating on someone and equating mixing to faggetry and all that crap that was stated isnt stating an oppinion its hating. I read the thread and saw a bunch of boys frustrated at the disparity between their own achievements and someone elses. I dont think many of these dj's are worth their salt, but that doesnt give me the right to call em out when ive not taken the time to compile my own stuff yet.

i think someone whos got a lot of their work listened to in cars around the world, mixed in clubs, etc has a lot to be thankful for and doesnt deserve unwaranted hating.

Guest Deeswift

There seems to be some confusion. I quoted a post by nelson, not Coco. I was sticking up for my man Coco, that's all.

Thats romantic, and all....but yeah at the end of the day im not such a fan of tiesto, i just see a bunch of hate all the time towards mix dj;s and it gets boring, i dont think any decent scratch dj's didnt learn to mix before they scratched. yawn, i dont even know half of you so this drama isnt worth it, i should of kept the comment to myself......bowes to the audience.

goodnite gentlemen.

Guest Deeswift

OK. I just saw someone dissing Coco and I don't like it because he's a friend, and also a talented musician who will one day get the respect due to him. Peace y'all.