News just in...

DJ Rock Well

It's crazy how we're still doing this in 2016. All it takes is for someone to post a screenshot of something Ruck said on Twitter and we're off again, posting videos and talking about how he's amazing at cutting he is, but also how much of a bell end/egomaniac.

I wonder if he sits there with his pals and jokes about how he can troll everyone with his stupid comments ?

He must know he chats shit and comes across like arrogant prick.

If his trolling is calculated then I don't know if he is a genius or a cunt, either way it's gets people talking.

I personally think he is the absalute don on the cut but never got his weak ass music.

• Like 1

yeah thats the thing. he IS super musical, AND technically amazing AND super fast......... the way i see it is that none of what he says it wrong exactly, he's just really annoying and arrogant about it. maybe it's a reverse psychology thing where you just act like a knob and everyone loves it, or at least it gets you lots of publicity. i mean here we all are talking about him again while none of us here seem to enjoy his current musical output.

i guess that's the thing with legends, they often turn out to be some sort of bellend.

There is very little musical in those two videos, i will look in to a bunch more on you tube.

Edited by Flexinoodle

Him, Parish Hilton DJ Juicy M etc..etc..are all on the same page as in poor musical taste, im starting to believe he is a gay poser, i think his current audience would have loved the Pet Shop Boys and the Communards way back, actually they sound doper than any of what i heard this Rucker kid made

Anyway here is a song for this Ruck boy, sounds realer than what he does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ha5HrQryLk

• Like 1

yeah thats the thing. he IS super musical, AND technically amazing AND super fast......... the way i see it is that none of what he says it wrong exactly, he's just really annoying and arrogant about it. maybe it's a reverse psychology thing where you just act like a knob and everyone loves it, or at least it gets you lots of publicity. i mean here we all are talking about him again while none of us here seem to enjoy his current musical output.

i guess that's the thing with legends, they often turn out to be some sort of bellend.

There is very little musical in those two videos, i will look in to a bunch more on you tube.

Good luck, it's all taken down. Just buy scetchbook off discogs.

https://youtu.be/Ksu9LB49Aho