cheap (ish) bose headphones on sale (UK)

Not sure if of interest to anyone here...I've never given Bose the time of day as way out of my price range but i imagine for sound quality there won't be much better, these are £60 +£5 p&p

https://www.gogroopie.com/deal/w8t9snfen/Bose_Oe2i_Headphones

Looked around (amazon) and didn't find this model for sale, maybe they are discontinued and reduced for that reason...just a marketplace seller selling them for £179

Disclaimer - Don't blame me if there's a problem with them!

I have used the site on a couple of occasions and you can get some real bargains, one was sweet no problems at all...the other the item was in much worse condition than described, but i got refunded in full inc p&p so it was fine. That's about all I can say on this website, but I will definitely take a punt on these if I can find the cash...

Guest Symatic

hah na im just being an asshole :) bose are legendary for making adverts that look like news articles, which may be why we imagine the sound quality being so good. they don't just make junk, but i think the are overpriced and have too many apple-like strings attached to lots of their stuff......

• Like 1

They could be fake, there's some real good fakes out there. The high ticket price for the originals makes it worth while producing a high quality fake. You can probably buy these direct via dhgate.com, just find a seller selling something similar and send an email asking for more detailed pictures. Whilst you wont see branded stuff on the site you will in the more detailed pictures :)

• Like 1

They could be fake, there's some real good fakes out there. The high ticket price for the originals makes it worth while producing a high quality fake. You can probably buy these direct via dhgate.com, just find a seller selling something similar and send an email asking for more detailed pictures. Whilst you wont see branded stuff on the site you will in the more detailed pictures :)

Yeah I suppose. There's probably always a risk of that with this site hence why I didn't want to vouch for them completely), but they were fine when I asked for a refund once as I say. Also this merchant has been selling these headphones on here for a while (i think this is the second run of these they're doing) and if they'd had a number of complaints i don't imagine they'd continue to advertise their products and be the go-between anymore.

You're right it's probably the kind of thing that looks like a great deal but when you actually look around or compare prices elsewhere you probably could always have got that good price somewhere...

Guest rasteri

I work for a shop that reps the fuck out of bose kit. They're sort of the Apple of audio products, in that they make good kit but it's overpriced for what it is.

• Like 1

oh yeah I bet...but i'd rather a pair of these than say Beats by dre - which are overpriced and shit. I guess if they're the market leader for quality they can add shitloads onto what their worth and the hipsters will pay it...

I cant afford shit atm anyway but yeah def overpriced, just hought this might be a good chance for a lot of people to get their hands on em, if as reogeo questions they are genuine