Jimmy Panguin VS Symatic - 7" release

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

A few months ago we put out Dislocated Turkey Funk as a digital release with an accompanying looper.

It just didn't feel right not having a physical release as well, or some dope skipless loops to go with those face-contorting beats Jimmy made.

So the excellent people at NMCP Studio are currently working away at hand-cutting 30 copies of this 7".

2 tracks from the Dislocated Turkey Funk album, The Boss and Clothes Off, Fun On, each followed by some exclusive skipless scratch loops, with sounds used in the album for you to funk with.

These are being cut one-at-a-time so they should be ready in a few weeks, if you would like a copy fire me a message on here or FB. they'll be £10 + shipping anywhere.

here's a photo of the work in progress:

• Like 6

Guest Symatic

Jus had a proper gander at the cover, Jimmys clearly up on his album strike a pose game and Sy Sy Sy, you jus couldn't resist pulling the hooded JSavile look out the bag could ya...

haha yeah, don't pull funny faces kids, your mate might take a picture and you'll end up turning it into album art :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Symatic

Yeah i got yours labelled up phil, if you wanna pay via paypal thats cool but i know we'll see each other so its cool

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Cool, i'm happy to do what's best for you if you want the bux then i'll pay pal yous, if not i'll slip the cash into you raw palm when next we meet. Darcmondo said i overpaid by £3 so take the moolah i overpaid for the cnp stuff off, too, if you don't mind doing that.

The meeting of the styles or whatever it's called is soon isn't it? Maybe i could pop along to that and lace y'all with currency then.