Nanofader boards

Guest rasteri

I have mounted a nanofader v1.2, the sound and aux in it's ok. But it's to dificult get some cut...I followed your instalation guide strictly.

What have I done wrong?

http://imgur.com/CkWEK64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6oHvMBE06U&feature=youtu.be

Edited by indigno80

Guest rasteri

The voltage on the wiper should be 4.5 when the fader is at either end of the travel, and in the middle it should be closer to 9v. Is that what you're getting?

Hey Rasteri... no way we can convince you to make some more, ive only just come across the site and would love one...

Fed up of the raiden fader and got a Handitrax and a couple of PT01s one USB and one no USB...was planning some mods for the older one...

Thanks and pretty please..

• 3 weeks later...

Are any of these still available? Also will these also work in the HandyTrax (not sure if they have different power than PT01)

Is there still a list for these? Been wanting once since May and one of the first to request one after they sold out the first time. Hit me up!

Guest rasteri

There's no list, I'll post here when/if I make up some more.

JSAbutin and Thierry (the scratchophone guy) have each made up a big batch of nanofaders. Hit them up, I presume they're for sale. jsabutin's batch are in a rather fetching red soldermask too.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rasteri

Some cool news, Fleshone is in the middle of prototyping a v2 nanofader with phono preamp and pre/post fader FX loops -

I designed the phono preamp section but he did the FX sends and board layout. Dunno if he plans to sell them but his work is amazing, not just on this but everything else he does.

• Like 6

Guest rasteri

I've been modding Brace's handytrax. All you need to do to make the handytrax work is replace capacitors "EC8" and "EC13" exactly like how you would on a PT-01.

Fuck that guy who said it was a secret, this is exactly what I suggested he do.

• Like 4