Serato Pyro

Motek

More info -

https://youtu.be/8EyUx41M3tM

Looks interesting, would be good for a house party. My only judgement with things like this is they only ever seem to work properly with house/dance music. Hip-hop sometimes works as most stick to 4/4, but anything else you'll probably have problems getting it to mix properly.

this kinda stuff has been around years tho hasnt it? itunes has has 'blend tracks into each other' for ages. spotify does it too.

i think listeners listening tastes are too broad and varied for this kind of thing. plus i assume you need to own the tracks that the app is using? again, surely most people use streaming services on their phones and that now?

DL'd it. Looks like many of the songs bought in the iTunes store can't be used because it's protected. GREAT JOB SERATO! NAILED IT!

EDIT: Wow, it actually works worse than Pacemaker! At least Pacemaker tries to mix it. This just echo'd out and off beat drop mixed in the next song. Which, TBH, what more could I want? :facepalm:

• Like 2